Mobile QA Zone

A Mobile Application Testing Community

abhineet's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"MonkeyTalk is open source tool for Android and iOS. I was started exploring it but a…"

abhineet replied Mar 25, 2013 to Which Mobile ApplicationTesting tool is best i.e( freeware, open source, easy to use)

6 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Devraj Kanti

"Well i think, all stuffs already discussed here. I have summarized the stuffs; if yo…"

abhineet replied Oct 23, 2012 to Types of Mobile Application

21 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by karan singh

"useful links.. you covered almost everything, for me now no need to surf anywhere el…"

abhineet replied Oct 8, 2012 to Test Cases for Android apps,Windows App,MonkeyTalk,Security testing Cookie Testing,Game app etc

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by thoshima

"very informative Gurjeet.. appreciate it !!"

abhineet replied Oct 1, 2012 to

just now

"Sanjay: Sir, the point you raised is already described well in the original post. "

abhineet replied Oct 1, 2012 to

just now

"i am Apples fan..but this time i will suggest you Samsung SIII.. "

abhineet replied Sep 21, 2012 to Which one should you buy, the iPhone 5 or the Samsung Galaxy S3? - Please Give your opinion

14 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by karan singh

"all in one..nice.."

abhineet replied Sep 14, 2012 to

just now

"Hi Palani, MonkeyTalk has a different IDE for Record-Play any mobile apps (iOS and A…"

abhineet replied Sep 13, 2012 to

just now

"this is known issue of MonkeyTalk (with the newer version).. i raised a query regard…"

abhineet replied Sep 11, 2012 to Monkey talk

11 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ravi chandrapal

"informative.."

abhineet replied Sep 10, 2012 to

just now

RSS

© 2019   Created by Anurag Khode.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Welcome to Mobile QA Zone, a Next Generation Software Testing Community.Invite your friends to join this community.Write to us to become a featured member.