Mobile QA Zone

A Mobile Application Testing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'apps' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Testing online payment apps

Hi All, Anyone worked on Online payment apps? How did you check Payment options ? Do you have any Dummy credit card with CVV and  expiry…

Started by Divya

10 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by vignesh4303(Blueberry)

A rewards program for S40 developers

Check this; A points based rewards program to incentivize developers to create S40 apps in The League of Developers- http://www.developerle

Started by Mayank Gupta

0 Jul 3, 2013

business card scanner apps for iphone and ipad with other top features

hi, i am new user of iphone and really happy with amazing apps i have to make my life easy. One of my favorite apps is neo phonebook a bus…

Started by Jane jones

0 May 8, 2013

iPhone apps Checklist

Hi all, In order to explore iPhone apps , i need to maintain a generic Checklist. I haven't much idea regarding iOS apps. So i want to know…

Started by abhineet

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Arun Francis

Mobility Adoption Made Simple October 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM

SDG & NMS presents the 'Mobility Adoption Made Simple' webinar,an introduction to B2X Applications. Register to receive in-depth consul…

Started by Rajesh Thakur

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Rajesh Thakur

Opening for Android App Developer exp (2+ / 3+) Pune Location.

Org Name: QuadNode Technologies Pvt Ltd. PUNE. Exp:2+ / 3+ Years Should have very good knowledge in HTML, Java script,Android. Should have…

Started by Rizwan

0 Aug 14, 2012

Which are the most reliable 3rd party apps for android to test memory, cpu and Battery ?

Hi All, I am looking for an app which shows the CPU, Battery and memory utilization on Application Basis.  I know some apps like System p…

Started by Divya

0 Aug 4, 2012

How do i open task manager in mobiles?

For Testing application start/stop behaviour how do i open the task manager in mobiles? Currently i need to test my app on iPhone, Android…

Started by Priyanka Koya

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Ankit Saxena

RSS

© 2019   Created by Anurag Khode.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Welcome to Mobile QA Zone, a Next Generation Software Testing Community.Invite your friends to join this community.Write to us to become a featured member.