A Mobile Application Testing Community
I am unable to luanch app...
Device has been selected
iOS 5 is been used
SeeTest supports only jailbroken iOS devices. If you have non-jailbroken iOS device, SeeTest won't support.
There is a option as mentioned in the help that u need to connect through wifi.
I shall try that and revert u back on my findings.
SeeTest supports only jailbroken iOS devices. If you have non-jailbroken iOS device, SHeeTest won't support.
for non-jailbroken please follow the steps
1. Create your project in Xcode (in mac)
2. Duplicate the target (note: when asked about the new Duplicate Target choose “Duplicate Only”
3.Just add flag to target "-ObjC -all_load" and save it
4.Switch to the duplicated target and run the tests
in windows we can also connect the non-jail broken device follow the steps
1. In SeeTest (that has been installed on your Windows station), go to the Device tab and click the 'Add Device' icon and select 'iPhone Device Application'.
2. Set the device type and select USB for the host (the port is automatically populated, no need to change anything there):
3. Launch your application on your iOS device.
4. In SeeTest, go to the Device tab and click the 'Open Device' icon to see your application screen and start working with it. That’s it. You can then start recording scripts with SeeTest (refer to our Getting Started or Record section for details instructions on this).
if you have any doubts just call me +919700023130
Hey is thr any way to test poups and popovers and dropdowns in webview using seetest.?
Yes, SeeTest can manage both and on all other aspects of Hybrid apps
is it free tool?