Mobile QA Zone

A Mobile Application Testing Community

Hi all,

I would like to invite all the members to a demo and a lively discussion around MonkeyTalk. We will be showing you what we have been up to and what is coming next. The event will be held in Koramangala, Bangalore.

Tea and snacks will be provided. Please RSVP at the earliest to make sure we can accommodate you.

We will send the location once you RSVP.

Regards,

Ajith V

ajith.shetty@gorillalogic.com

Gorilla Logic India

Views: 315

Replies to This Discussion

hi Ajith,

Please let me know the details and would like to join this .

Thanks,

Prasad G

+91-9902859933

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for taking interest in our MonkeyTalk tool demo ,shortly will send you the  Venue Details & Timings to your email id.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajith V

Thanks Ajith.

Hi  Ajith,

please let me know the details i would like to join this event.

Thanks

smita.

Hello,

Can you please let me know what kind of configuration or settings i need to do to make my android code compatible with monkey talk so that i can enable record and playback feature for my real project. I have added successfully monkey talk jar file with my code but unable to enable recording.

Thanks,

Vikas Payasi

Hi Smita,

Thanks for taking interest in our MonkeyTalk tool demo ,shortly will send you the  Venue Details & Timings to your email id.Please let me know which company you represent ?

Thanks & Regards,

Ajith V

Ajith V said:

Hi Smita,

Thanks for taking interest in our MonkeyTalk tool demo ,shortly will send you the  Venue Details & Timings to your email id.Please let me know which company you represent ?

Thanks & Regards,

Ajith V

Hi Ajith,

Any follow up of events, any video or article published any where. had loved to present there but just 1 month before i was relocated to delhi from bangalore. i started working on monkey talk when it was in beta phase.

let me know if some thing like that can be organized here in Delhi NCR.

Hello,

Can you please let me know what kind of configuration or settings i need to do to make my android code compatible with monkey talk so that i can enable record and playback feature for my real project. I have added successfully monkey talk jar file with my code but unable to enable recording.

Thanks,

Vikas Payasi

RSS

© 2019   Created by Anurag Khode.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Welcome to Mobile QA Zone, a Next Generation Software Testing Community.Invite your friends to join this community.Write to us to become a featured member.