pCloudy provides automation execution environment to run your Calabash test script of android & iOS and hybrid applications as well.
Here are steps to run Calabash test script over android device:
- Login over www.pcloudy.com with your registered Email ID & Password
- Go to the Automator Page
- Select Android or iOS OS version & Manufacturer
- Select and add desired device
- Choose Calabash (to run Calabash test scripts)
- Select Application .apk/.ipa file (the App to be tested)
- Select Test Script zip file (the Test Script developed for testing)
- Enter Single Device execution Time (Time required for the entire script to be executed on single device)
- Enter Name of your Test Cycle (this name will represent your Test Cycle)
- Click on Schedule Test Cycle
Click on OK to proceed.
Click on the given link “Click to view Report”.
Here, you can see result of your Calabash Automation Execution. This directory contains all important information of execution result.