mAutomate – “Record Once - Test Anywhere!!!”, one of the most powerful, innovative and cost-effective framework for testing mobile apps across diverse handsets, networks, operating system versions, and geographies.
mAutomate is not just a record and execute framework, but effortlessly executes automated tests on remote mobile devices connected to the provider networks without rooting/jailbreaking.
It’s a web based solution to manage your application’s Test cases, Devices, Releases, Versions and Iterations that tests all types of mobile apps including native, hybrid and browser based apps. Here’re a glimpse about mAutomate:
- In-premise or a cloud enabled solution, choose as you want
- Rapidly, iteratively and conditionally test across diverse network capabilities and carrier environments
- Automated script writing, UI driven script editing; integrated with other open source automation solutions
- Simulate various kinds of third party interruptions to test app behavior and performance extensively
- Seamlessly integrated with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Impeccably integrated with defect tracking tools like Bugzilla, HP ALM and JIRA
- Real time visibility into the test progress and results through mAutomate’s comprehensive Dashboard
- Key performance metrics about device CPU, memory, battery, responsiveness, transition etc.
- Inherent rich analytics and reporting system
mAutomate carries out automated testing very efficiently for enterprise, consumer and utility apps over diverse and complex devices, hence reducing time to market and mitigating business risks.
For more information and direct first-hand experience of an awesome mobile test automation tool, take a free mAutomate trial by visiting www.mautomate.com