I was just thinking to have an exploration activity for various Mobile automation tools one by one and then sharing their reviews/learning here on Mobile QA Zone.For this we all can work as a team,a common task or activity will be taken and then we can just initiate this process.We can also talk to tool vendors for providing suitable help and demo if required.WHAT DO YOU SAY?
For now I am keeping following tools on our agenda-
Later we can take up-
- Deviceanywhere automation
- Perfectomobile automation
- See Test
- Tplan Robot
You can also add the tool that you want.We can take it further step by step.
I think as a Team we have better opportunity to learn.By this we can-
- Learn Mobile Automation Testing
- As a team we can come up with better analysis of tools
- Exchange the necessary material for mobile test automation
- We can talk to automation tool vendors on behalf of Mobile QA Zone to have demo about their so that we can get initial Idea about automation.
- This is an initiative.So we can learn from our experiences and experiments.
- We can learn scripting languages required for automation.
- Monthly/weekly meetup via Skype so that we can explore opportunities and our learning.
- No fees/No cost, just a small learning effort.
LET me know if any one interested.We can move further on this.Let it be if it becomes a team of 2 or 20 :) :) It(count)really doesn't matter.