About you ?
I am QA Enginneer.
Organization Name (If Employed) ?
Total Experience ?
Need to know t…"
Once your app in the live and your developer makes any minor changes then you need to test those minor changes this is Retesting
Regression testing is also same but your also test impacted areas means…"
2. Did you do any security testing on mobile applications
3. What type of issues you get while testing mobile applications
4. What is the difference betw…"
2. What are the technical differences between android 2.3.7 OS and 4.0.1
3. Test cases for Android market
4. What are the things you test if you get a mobile to t…"
try to explore the applications in mobiles. It is not that much difficult to testing mobile application just you have some knowledge on device."
If the application support both IOS and Andriod devices then take card of UI and buttons functionality because in IOs devices there is no back butto tp press but in android devices we have option to pr…"
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.