Selenium IDE, the test automation tool, is a simple Mozilla Firefox add-in that uses record and playback method for basic test creation. It is open sourced and comes with another version Selenium Web driver for more advanced users. Automation is a much coveted skill in the QA circles. Our course not only teaches Selenium but the concepts of automation. The basics of why, what, how, when etc of automation are dealt with and eventually Selenium basics to advanced topics are covered. Our program is job-oriented, experience based and extremely rewarding for all the automation enthusiasts.
About the course:
- Curriculum is most-complete and oriented majorly towards at-job performance
- Java basics are taught as well
- Test automation fundamentals, automation test planning and framework building are included.
- Examples from various domains are provided to make sure we cover it all
- Teaching staff is proficient, committed and passionate and are pioneers in the field.
- Live online classroom training that is facilitator led
- Certification guidance
- Classes are recorded and the video sessions are provided to our students
- Offline chat or email support by the faculty to resolve any questions
- Resume, interview and job assistance
- Practical, real time examples and assignments